- This event has passed.
OFFSHORE ENERGY 17
October 9, 2017 - October 11, 2017
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC) is Europe’s leading offshore energy event. It is unique in bringing together the oil & gas, offshore wind and marine energy industry. With the industry in transition OEEC offers offshore energy professionals the ideal meeting place to network, discuss and learn about the future of energy.
Offshore Energy addresses the technical, operational and commercial challenges associated with future sector growth. The three-day event includes an exhibition where an expected 650+ supply chain companies will showcase their products and services. Next to that, there is an accompanying conference that covers key topics and solutions for the offshore community. The Offshore Energy 2016 edition attracted 11,989 unique attendees representing 99 nationalities.
- Expected number of exhibitors > 650+
- Expected number of visitors > 12,000
- 25,000 sq.m. exhibition space
- Expected number of delegates > 1500+
- Exhibitors, visitors and conference delegates representing over 90+ nationalities
- Come benefit from Offshore Energy’s expansion. Meet new customers and partners, as well as strengthen your relations with existing clients. Explore best practices and new developments. Whether you are interested in doing business in Europe, looking for European partners or promoting your global presence.
Exhibition: 10 & 11 October 2017
Conference: 9, 10 & 11 October 2017
Offshore Energy is a cross medial platform for professionals representing the entire upstream value chain. It enables you to discuss topical industry developments, stay up-to-date and expand your network. The Offshore Energy platform consist of an event, a news website and a job portal. Let Offshore Energy be your platform for the future!